Using Labnaf, enterprise architects can enable optimal business decisions by providing the necessary enterprise visibility and tools. This includes ensuring that stakeholders have a clear view of the organization’s operations, resources, and goals, and helping them navigate the digital operating model structure, behaviors and dependencies to achieve the best possible outcomes for the business.
For example, using Labnaf, enterprise architects can:
- Provide visibility, from many interconnected perspectives on the enterprise operating model, the potential risks, the actual issues, the strategy definition, the strategic planning and the architecture changes, and the business impacts.
- Manage a set of predefined portfolios that covers and relates different aspects of the enterprise, using related catalogs, building blocks, viewpoints, search capabilities, and reports.
- Create and publish models and views, for example, on business capability heat maps, value streams, application portfolio content, principles, standards, roadmaps of capabilities, programs, and projects, change scenarios and high-level architecture solutions.
- Provide views either in the form of dynamic charts, or diagrams, or reports which can be used for on-line discussions.
- Provide dashboards and reports on systems availability, risks, costs, goals achievement status, access to sensitive information etc.
- Provide consolidated time series graphs illustrating changes over time. This can be particularly useful for tracking changes over time and identifying trends and patterns in the data.
- For complex organizations with multiple lines of business, organize the repository into enterprise segments.
- Manage repository’s users’ security including the ability to view, change, import and export specific repository content
Sample Dashboards Using Live Data (powered by Prolaborate)
Sample Periodically Generated Dashboards (html snapshots of the shared model repository)