Why should I start with Labnaf?
Rationalize enterprise visualization, transformations, risk management, and business continuity governance from day one.
Use a unified solution that is ready to go.
Ideal for organizations of any size and complexity.
Labnaf is a unified framework and unparalleled software for visualizing your enterprise and for driving transformations. It has gained recognition and adoption by prestigious organizations, including large-scale enterprises with stringent security demands.
Labnaf brings simplicity, productivity, consistency and cross-discipline collaboration by merging more than 20 standards into one single process, one modeling language, one repository structure, and a well-organized collection of viewpoints and dashboards. It helps you understand your organization, identify risks, govern and secure business continuity, envision the future, plan transformations and describe architecture solutions using multi-dimensional portfolios, models, charts, reports and many other productivity features.
Standards are merged using natural and unambiguous systems semantics. This merging allows for seamless collaboration among various roles involved in the transformation process. These roles include Enterprise Architect, Data Architect, Business Architect, Application Architect, Business Process Engineer, Functional Analyst, Cloud Architect, Infrastructure/Technical Architect, IOT Architect, Robotics Architect, Security Architect, Risk Manager, CISO, CIO, Strategist, Program Manager, Project Manager, etc.
Its powerful, feature-rich, and robust software supports all aspects of the framework and significantly boosts productivity. Labnaf software is implemented on top of the Sparx Systems’ modeling and visualization platform. Sparx is the most common, yet very affordable, modeling platform (more than 1 000 000 licenses worldwide).
The framework and the software are highly and instantly customizable.
Alright, spill the tea! Tell me the juicy gossip on Labnaf…
“With a single all-in-one metamodel, it is very easy and, above all, very fast to represent all strategic, tactical, operational and governance levels. The links between them are immediate, and the question of how to retrieve this or that information no longer arises.”
“It gives us a process that we can measure, govern and display. We can improve the way we work.”
“The calculations that Labnaf allows based on the data contained in the model are very useful.
Previously, with other products, it was necessary to create long scripts to go through the entire graph.
Now, it is quite easy to perform complex calculations and update attributes in real time.”
“Labnaf is ‘all-in-one’, ‘one-for-all’ and ‘future-proof’ supporting ALL your architectural needs and your company’s strategy. You don’t need to re-invent meta-models or practices, you can go straight into real architecture work without a large time-investment upfront. Labnaf allows you to model and integrate all levels of detail : zooming into your applications, businesses or projects when needed yet simultaneously keeping the big picture clear through dashboards, perspectives and charts. Sharing and reusing architectural work becomes easy and therefore it scales.”
Labnaf Users and Students Locations
Labnaf Key Features
Unified Standards – Unified Framework – Unified Disciplines for Driving Transformation & Dynamic Risk Identification
- A selection of meaningful and useful concepts from strategy and architecture have been semantically merged (and fixed when needed) into one single transformation process, modeling language, metamodel, structure and flows of viewpoints, repository structure and software. These standards include ISO/IEC/IEEE 42010, IT4IT, TOGAF, ArchiMate, BPMN, PESTEL Analysis, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Value Proposition Canvas, Business Model Canvas, Strategy Map & Balanced Scorecard, SAFe, Gartner EA Stage Planning, BIZBOK, GDPR, SCU Data Classification Standard, ISO 27000 Information Security, NISDUC. The single default metamodel was normalized using systems semantics which are derived from the natural phenomenon.
ONE powerful and scalable software product and a repository implementing the process and modeling language
- The Labnaf process of driving transformations, the modeling language and the repository structure are independent of their software implementation.
- The current software implementation is provided as a robust Sparx Enterprise Architect software extension
Unified Transformation Process
The process is used for driving changes to the enterprise. It can be seen as a full implementation of the IT “Strategy to Portfolio” value stream, which is the first step in the IT Value Chain, as defined in the IT4IT standard.
“The Open Group IT4IT™ Reference Architecture is a standard reference architecture for managing the business of IT. It uses a value chain approach to create a model of the functions that IT performs to help organizations identify the activities that contribute to business competitiveness.”
Industrialize transformations and integrate with your other systems
- 1 Visible Enterprise Description
- 2 Strategy Definition
- 3 Strategy Execution
- 4 Project Architecture
- Cloud Computing
- Enterprise Architecture
- Labnaf AddIn
- Labnaf Language Transformer
- People Component
- Process Component
- Repository & Tools Component
- Solution Architecture
- Strategic Planning
- Transformation Framework Engineering
- Viewpoint Classification